Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Downy next week

Downy just posted that 2012 sounds like a good year and a great number of samples to giveaway. Be sure to visit us on Tuesday @ 5:00 pm EST (4:00 pm CENTRAL TIME) for your first chance to sign up for a Downy Unstopables Sample. Remember we are giving away 2012 samples of Downy Unstopables a day, everyday for 7 days, so that you can have a fresh start to the New Year!

So don't forget FREE samples on Downy FB page Tuesday 5 est time 4 central time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment