Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Factory direct

Factory directs friday is going here is their post:


Only because I love surprises so much myself, today's giveaway is another one of those lovely surprise goodie packages that everyone seems to love so much. So if you are willing to take a leap of faith me ;) then 5 awesome fans will win a box stuffed full of all kinds of crafty goodies if they can... "describe crafting in only one word..." Dont forget to fill out your information under out Freebie Friday tab

so comment on their post or on their wall 1 word that describes crafting then go to the friday tab and fill out your information! Thats all you have to do for this one :) here is the link for the friday tab:

https://www.facebook.com/factorydirectcraft?sk=app_140773512661399

No comments:

Post a Comment