Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

FREE SAMPLES

If you have not signed up with P&G yet (Procter and Gamble) then you are missing out! Every few months you can log into your account and choose from a list what FREE samples AND coupons you want!! I recommend selecting all, you can only order samples once a quarter which is a few months long and the ones you don't need maybe someone you know would love to have them. So head on over there and get your goodies! Enjoy :)

https://www.pgeverydaysolutions.com/pgeds/brandsampler.jsp

No comments:

Post a Comment