Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Freebie Friday Update

Here is an update on a few of the pages I told you about last night:

Olay posted that they probably wont do theirs today (if you want to check their page a few times you still can)

Pantene said they will not be doing freebie Friday but they will have other offers not meaning today but kind of an any day type answer

Factory Direct I posted to you that you could do that one now!!!

Rayovac you can be entering this one all week so if you have not entered yet hurry on over :) and while you are there make sure to enter the gridiron giveaway on there page as well! Good luck

http://www.facebook.com/Rayovac?sk=app_158871214169535


I will keep checking and let you know make sure to keep an eye on secret this may or may not be their freebie Friday today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment