Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Freebie Friday

Well keep your eyes open tomorrow cause it will be FREEBIE FRIDAY!!!! Some FB pages will be giving away free full size products and there are some that do fan Friday also where you can enter to win!! I will keep you posted on everything I see! For now I know that these pages do giveaways 1 Friday a month :)

Secret, Olay, and Pantene (if pantene is still doing them)

and there are other sites that do enter to win fan fridays you may have to like and share a post or answer a question or just simply fill out a form like these pages:

Factory Direct, Stride Rite, Rayovac, Sephora, Violent Lips, Fisher Nuts

I will be back later with links to all those pages and you never know when another freebie will pop!! And don't forget Eucerin will be giving away 100 bottles again sometime tomorrow!! A busy and exciting day!

No comments:

Post a Comment