Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Good morning all

Well good morning :) All the links from yesterday should still be fine except the sample links. If you didnt get them you can try for them otherwise just enter all the contest. Most of them you can enter in daily and I will keep you posted on anymore contest of freebies that pop up. Dont forget Garnier is giving out samples sometime today and Eucerin will be giving another 100 full size bottles out :) I will try to keep you posted

No comments:

Post a Comment