Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

New Instant win game

Here's a link to a new instant win game for you guys. It is play til you win!!! Which I THINK will just be a bag of hot tamales or a coupon but you never know :)  and if you like them then go for it Enjoy :)



http://www.hottamales.com/entertainment/wheel-of-fire

3 comments:

  1. I spun 100 times and never won I had to give up. Has anyone won anything on hot tamales??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is very frustrating...very sorry about that I found this posting through another link and I myself have spun A LOT and have not won...I will check the link I got it from and see if anyone has won :)

      Delete
    2. I just looked at the post I got this tip from and it seems to be split about 50/50 some people have won (some after only 8 spins) others have not won yet and still others have had whole families win (there self, mom and daughter) so if you want to keep trying go for it, if not I wouldn't blame you. I myself am going to let one of my kids spin as much as they want because I have grown tired of it. So its up to you if you want to put up with the aggervation. Sorry about that did not know it would be aggervating instead of fun :)

      Delete