Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New things

As I am sure you can tell I have made some changes to my blog. Hopefully it will help make things a bit easier :) I added some labels on the left side so now when you are ready to enter in all those contest or play the IWG instead of searching through the blog to find them you can simply click on the category you are wanting to see. All my new posts will not only place under a label but also on this home page still. Now instead of showing a full days worth of posts you will only see 6 at a time but you can always click older posts to see the ones before them. I hope you like the changes I have made. Please feel free to let me know how you like it :) Good luck today with all the giveaways and enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment