Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Olay!!

Olay announced they WILL be doing their freebie Friday THIS Friday (kind of figured since it is the last Friday of the month lol) So what do you get the chance to snag?? Well they will be giving away 10,000 samples of their  regenerist wrinkle revolution!!! These are the ones you have to keep a CLOSE eye on even though there are 10,000 to give out they will go fast. So stay tuned to their page tomorrow, there is no time posted. If I here any updates I will let you all know. Good luck tomorrow :)

Click here for Olay freebie Friday giveaway  (THIS LINK WILL ONLY SAY SORRY WE ARE OUT RIGHT NOW). just wanted to give you the link now so you know where you will be going tomorrow!!

Olay

No comments:

Post a Comment