Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Physicians formula

Physicians Formula is live now!! Click link below and answer question on promotions tab. Remember you may have to TEMPORARILY disable secure browsing long enough to enter, as soon as you are done entering you can enable it again. Good luck all  :)

Click here for Physicians Formula wall


Click here for Physicians Formula promotions tab to enter
if you can not see this one you will have to disable secure browsing for a brief moment to enter. I do this weekly and never have a problem.


Physicians Formula

No comments:

Post a Comment