Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Smarterer

Just an up date on Smarterer I posted earlier. As I had said I am a BzzAgent and was checking out the site. They have many different categories you can take quizzes in also!!! I just did a Classic rock one (great fun) and a Disney movie one also. Just wanted to let you know a couple tests that are on there in case you would like to beat my score!! On the Disney one I have a 692 and I am 17th on the leader board (my pic is the energizer bunny) So come on over and try it out!! Beat me and you will have bragging right on me! Just something to help pass the time in between those freebies :)

http://smarterer.com/test/disney_movies/score

/images/logos/disney_logo1.png

3 comments:

  1. IM ADDICTED TO THIS TOO NOW..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right??!! It really is a lot of fun :) I am so happy you checked it out and that you like it also!! It is great to have open ad ready as your waiting on your freebie posts you know, helps fill the time and you don't even feel like your waiting on something becuase your having a lot of fun :) Wee enjoy and I am sure Derek and I will be back on there later also!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing this with me i can't get enough of this site

    ReplyDelete