Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Things to remember

Hello all just wanted to let you in on a few things :)  don't get discouraged if you don't see your samples in your mail right away some can take up to 8 weeks to arrive. Also be sure to check your e-mail frequently some offers you have to click a conformation link they send to you in an e-mail. Also make sure you check your SPAM or JUNK folders in your e-mail accounts sometimes they will be in there. A really good idea to do is keep a notebook and pen or pencil by your computer so you can write down all the things you get (free samples, giveaways you win, contests you win, coupons comming in the mail ect.) write down the date, what you will be getting and even the site if you want. This will help you keep track of all your stuff :)  Another thing whenever you win a contest or a giveaway on FB it's a good idea to take a screen shot this way you have proof of what you won, the date and the time. The way I do it is click print screen on my keyboard, I then open up paint from my computer, paste in paint which should put your whole screen as a picture in paint, then at the top of paint click save as then i switch mine to a jpeg file in the drop down and name it the product I won and I save it to my desktop then later move it to a folder in my pictures in a folder called stuff I have won. A lot to take in but VERY helpful. Also if you do not have google chrome or auto fill I suggest getting it. It make things so much easier when you have auto fill and don't have to keep typing in the same information over and over on different site (like you name, address, e-mail address, phone number and city) you may still have to put in your birthday and city and some sites WILL disable auto fill so you have to type everything in :(  I know once you are used to auto fill that kind of bites! DON"T GET DISCOURAGED if you enter a contest everyday or play an instant win game every day and haven't won yet. Keep at it you never know when it will pay off. For example I played an instant win game every single day for 20+ days straight and won nothing BUT on that 21st day it finally paid off I won :) and what did I win? Well a coffee machine valued at $90-$110. So keep at it enter everything and anything you can cause you never know :) So enjoy and have a blast :)

pic of that machine I won




So keep at it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment