Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

CHECK YOUR E-MAILS!!!

If you completed the Goody survey to be a product tester check your e-mails I just got mine!!! Super excited!!


Congratulations and welcome to the Goody New Product Sample Panel!! You get to have a sneak-peek of the BIGGEST new product introductions from Goody this year!
We are currently in the process of gathering your sample and will be sending you a welcome packet in the next week. Your welcome packet will contain detailed instructions on how to use the product and also how to complete your reviews. Be sure to read these directions carefully!
Thanks in advance for your participation!


Can't wait to tell you all about it :) I hope some of you also get the e-mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment