Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Enter today sometime

Sometime today the different Vitafusions pages will be posting questions on a few of their pages. Answer the question as a comment to that post and you will be entered to win. They will announce the winners tomorrow. So check in on these pages today and be on the look out for their Freebie Friday question!! Yes it's only Thursday but this way you get to see if you won on Friday!! So click the links below and wait for the question!! Good luck

Click here for Vitafusion!

Click here for Lil Critters gummy vitamins!

Make sure to enter, I won last week and I can't wait to see my prize!!

No comments:

Post a Comment