Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Mail Call!

Well here are the goodies I got in my mailbox today!

2 Hugo Boss Element samples, Another Hugo Boss orange sample, coupon for buy 1 get 1 free ocean spray, coupon for $2.50 off Buitoni frozen meal, coupon for buy1 get 1 free Friskies, coupon for $2.00 off any Stouffers for two, Olay regenerist wrinkle revolution complex from their freebie Friday, Secret clinical strength ooh-la-la lavender deodorant from their freebie Friday, 3 packages with deals of the day from Hasbro first on I was able to get battleship and guess who for $19.11 total, second one I got twister and operation for $18.05 total and the last one I got 2 littlest pet shop walkables a dog and a seal (so cute!!) for $8.49 total!! So there is my mail call for today! I am planning on taking pics of 2 months worth of freebies this weekend so pics will be soon to come!! Hope you all got some goodies today as well! Enjoy your weekend  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment