Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Mail Call!

So what did you get in your mailbox today?? A bunch of goodies I hope :)  Here is my loot for the day :)

Another Hasbro deal of the day 2 littlest pet shop walkables one is an inch worm the other a crab (adorable!) buy 1 get 1 free plus free shipping total cost only $8.49! Cream blush from GlamNatural, Get even Brightening Serum from StriVectin giveaway, Always coupons from their girl goodies giveaway, Healthy choice coupon, Lacoste cologne sample, map, another $5.00 off any Thomas product, coupon for $1.00 off Nivea product, and my Apple iPod shuffle I won from the Extra 120 day fitness IWG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment