Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mail Call!

So what did you get in your mail box today?? Any goodies to tell about! Here is my list for the day, a short one but I love it just the same  :)

Another StriVectin brightening serum, a Fiber One bar, Dove nourishing oil care sample. Also found out I won a Bacardi t-shirt, pack of Orbit gum, some kind of serum from Kiehl's and was accepted to be a product tester from the Goody survey! So another great day! I hope everyone else is winning some great goodies as well!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment