Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mail Call!

Mail call!! What goodies did you get today?? Here is my short list for the day  :)

6 Harley stickers, 5 Sinus rinse medicines and a coozy and another deal from Hasbro was delivered I was able to get Trivial Pursuit and Scattergories buy 1 get 1 FREE plus FREE shipping for my total cost of $28.68!! Plus I was able to win some cat toys for my kitty Gabby and I found out I won a $50 Amazon card!

So what's your daily goodies??

No comments:

Post a Comment