Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Nivea Men USA

So who is going to make a man in their life a happy camper?? Did anyone get Nivea? I got the sensitive shave gel for my hubby!! He will love it since every time he shaves his poor face gets so irritated :(  If you missed out today be sure to check tomorrow they will be giving away the Relax body wash (which is a 3 in 1 product!) or Maximum Hydration lotion!! Your choice!! Even if you got today you can still try tomorrow! So let's make sure the men in are life are smelling and looking good with these great Nivea for men products! It's not often we get a men's product give away!! And keep in mind these are not samples they are FULL SIZED bottles! Good luck all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment