Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Facebook page update!

I am very close to being finished with my new Facebook page!! I hope to make it live this week!! Things have been very hectic around here from colds and allergies to pink eye and back again! I have been nurse mommy/wife all weekend!! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend and are ready for some freebies!! Don't forget we will have FREE sample giveaway from Garnier coming soon with in an hour or two! I will keep an eye out and let you all know. Since I am behind on mail call what I am going to do is post 1 or 2 pics of all the mail I received over last week and it will be a weekly mail call! Hope to have that posted later today!! Have a wonderful day and good luck with everything  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment