Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hamburger Helper!

Recently I was able to receive 2 new flavors free from Psst. Cheesy Italian Beef and Ultimate Beef Stroganoff. They were AMAZING!!! They both were very tasty!! Rich in flavor and very filling!! There was even leftovers for hubby to take to work!! I have 4 kiddos and even they absolutely LOVED these!! I would defiantly recommend either of these for anyone looking for a great tasting meal that is easy and quick to make and you can feel good about serving it as well. It is very filling and something everyone can love! Easy to make and easy to clean up and you don't have to sit there for hours to make a great meal!! The cheesy Italian one is also yummy with some Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top with some garlic Texas toast on the side! And if your family is like mine they will pile this flavor of Hamburger helper on their bread to eat it!! The Beef stroganoff is such a rich roast beefy flavor that is very savory and it really hits the spot! Reminds you of one of mom's home cooked meals!! So next time you are out shopping take a minute to look for these great flavors!! I am sure your family will enjoy them as much as mine did!   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment