Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Mail Call!

So what goodies did you get this Friday?? Here is my goodies for the day  :)

Red Vines prize pack 3 pkgs, Goody product for being a tester a really cool curling iron!, wooden train set from Toys R Us ended up being FREE because they sent the wrong one so I got to keep that one and they are sending me the correct one!, tube of simple face wash, O.B. sample with carry case, Miessence facial spa sample 3pkgs, Blyth Pet shop Jet playhouse from Hasbro deal of the day only cost $21.24 original cost around $45.00! Plus 2 coupons for FREE mini cakes, more coupons from Always girly goodies and another StriVectin brightening serum!

What were your goodies??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment