Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Mail Call!

Tuesday's maill call time!! What kind of goodies did you receive today?? Feel free to comment with your goody list from today! Here is my list for the day  :)

2 boxes of a new flavor of Hamburger helper (1 Ultimate Beef Stroganoff and 1 Cheesy Italian Beef) with 10 .70 cent off 1 box coupons from General Mills Pssst, coupon for $1.00 off 2 chocolate bars from Ghiradelli, coupon for .75 cents off Dove body wash, coupon for $2.00 off Tuscan butter, 2 coupons from Suave for a FREE product!, 2 perfume samples from Nine West, 2 huge boxes with stuff I ordered from Toys R Us some items free some items up to 75% off all being saved for Christmas! Dog leash and $20.00 off coupon from Purina ( lol yes $20.00 off), Power pill 2pk sample, Another Kind bar this one chocolate and peanut butter! And my last 2 pkgs from the Hasbro deal of the day 2 nerf guns usually $30.00 a piece before shipping I was able to get these for only $15.93 a piece and FREE shipping!! Good mail day today!!

So please share what goodies you got today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment