Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Mail Call!

Mail call for Wednesday!! What goodies surprised you today?? Here is my list-

Another Schick razor, a honey pretzel Luna bar, the cutest bow and bow holder I got from crazy beautiful bowtique with a $25 gift certificate I won and I still have $7.00 left to spend!, some book marks, the Turbo Track from Friskies giveaway, and a Polar Express wooden train set FREE from Toys R Us since they sent me the wrong train at first which I also got to keep for FREE!! So 2 train sets FREE!! And My Jeans I won from the Lee jean giveaway! Plus I just found out I was one of the winners for Remington's win it Wednesday!!

So please tell what goodies you received today!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Awesome! I think I only got Crest mouthwash and some coupons yesterday. But I did go to CVS and get some really great deals and received $8 back in ECBs. Now need to head to Dollar General for some cheap Windex and paper towels. I also got in on that Old Navy free tshirt offer last night and need to go get that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! Way to go on the CVS and ECB!!! I missed the Old Navy one last night :( But with 4 kiddos and a bedtime for them it gets hectic at night here! lol :)

      Delete