Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Reminder about Jergens!!

Just a reminder for you all Jergens will be having another offer unlock at 10:30am central time (11:30am eastern time) So be ready to possibly go again!! There will also be more unlocks at noon central time (1pm eastern time), 2pm central time (3pm eastern time) and 4pm central time (5pm eastern time)!! So be ready to click back and forth!!! I will post when it's live again! Good luck all  :)


Click here for their giveaway tab!!

No comments:

Post a Comment