Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Downy has a time!!!!

FREE sample!!! Downy will be handing out their 2,012 sample some time today between 2:30-3:30 CST So be ready to get yours!! Please remember that it MAY NOT start at 2:30(cst), it may not go live until 3:30(cst), or it could go live anytime with in that hour window. So I would just have their page open and be on it by 2:25CST and wait it out. It is worth the wait for a product like Downy and when you get it in the mail you will be so happy you waited!! Good luck :)

http://www.facebook.com/downy?sk=wall

No comments:

Post a Comment