Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Schick Hydro Silk Razor--Update

Schick posted earlier today this was the statement on their wall----


Hi Fans - thank you so much for your interest in our new razor, Schick Hydro Silk! The overwhelming response caused our servers to crash and we appreciate your patience with us. We are actively working on fixing the server. Many registrations for samples did go through, which depleted our available samples for this promotion. Confirmation emails for those who did get samples will be sent out within the next 48 hours. When the server is working again, we will be offering an additional 10,000 samples on a first come, first served basis. Please check back here for updates

So if your request for your sample DID go through yesterday then be on the look out for your conformation e-mail. If you do not receive a conformation e-mail or if you DID NOT get your request form to submit then keep an eye on Schick for the additional release of 10,000 more FREE razors. I also will keep an eye out so I can give everyone a heads up!! Just wanted to pass this along to you all, fingers crossed we get or e-mails. I will let you all know when I get mine (IF i get mine) so you know to check  your e-mail.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment