Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Woolite

Ok Woolite has posted. It is a contest you can enter where you can pick your own gift if you win!! All you have to do is click the link below that I will post and fill out the form. It will ask you for a link to the item you want but did not get for Christmas. It is for apparel so find what you like then copy the link of the site and post it into the form!! Good Luck all :)

http://www.facebook.com/WooliteUS?sk=app_280402822019514

Woolite

No comments:

Post a Comment