Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Children's Advil

So awhile back thanks to smiley360 and Advil, I was able to recieve a FREE bottle of children's Advil!! I had it sitting in my cabinet hoping I would not have to use it because then that would mean one of my kiddos was sick. Well kids get sick all the time and just recently my youngest became sick with strep throat and started to run a VERY high fever of almost 104.0!!! Freaked as I was I remembered the bottle of Children's Advil grabbed it to give to my son. Now since his fever was so high I had to alternate every 4 hours between the Advil and Tylenol to try and control his fever which was on going for 4 days. The major thing I noticed was when he had his dose of Advil his fever would come down to at least 101.0 if not lower which is MUCH better then 104.0. Now when it was time for his Tylenol dose an hour later his fever would begin to climb back up and would be at 103.0 by the time I could give him the Advil again. Huge difference in how well the Advil worked versus the Tylenol. So I would HIGHLY recommend Children's Advil to all parents out there. It was defiantly the one that helped me breath easier and helped my son out the most. He is 5 yrs old and VERY cranky when sick but for about an hour after taking Advil he would actually smile and play a little and nothing warmed my heart more! So thank you Advil for a great product us parents can count on for those scary fever times!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment