Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Nivea Men USA

Nivea posted!!! They will have their 200 giveaway again today SOMETIME between 4-5pm CENTRAL time!!! Remember that does not mean it will start at 4pm on the dot (but it could) it means it will go LIVE at any moment during that hour window!! So be there at 3:55 and have that F5 button ready they go FAST!!! The giveaway will happen on the fan tab the link is below <3

Click here for Nivea!

Nivea for Men USA

No comments:

Post a Comment