Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Nivea USA UPDATE!!!!

Here is their post!!!


The wait is over! We will be offering free NIVEA products over the next 10 days- starting today! Be one of 200 fans to get a full-size bottle of either NIVEA Extended Moisture OR NIVEA Touch of Renewal today by heading over to the “Fan Giveaway” tab on the left side of the screen between 3 PM and 4 PM EST. Until then, click on the ‘Fan Giveaway’ tab for a NIVEA product coupon

There ya have it folks! That means it will happen sometime between 2pm-3pm CENTRAL (Cst) Time!! Be ready I have a feeling this one will be just as crazy as the Nivea for Men is!! Good luck everyone!


Click her for Nivea USA!!

NIVEA USA

No comments:

Post a Comment