Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Physicians Formula PH Matchmaker Lip Gloss Review!

A few nights ago I bought a few Physicians Formula products from my local Wal-mart that I have been dying to try! I will review them one by one for you all and let you know what my personal opinion is on that certain product! Just to let you know in each Physicians Formula review I will refer to them as PF!

Product # 1
*PF Matchmaker Lip Gloss Pink 7599

Awesome additions
*Has a little mirror on the side for applying anywhere!!
*Light in brush is amazingly bright to ensure your lips look fabulous anytime, anywhere!

Store bought from and Cost
*My local Wal-Mart (IL.)
*Cost $8.93 (before tax)

When I fist saw the PF lip gloss I knew I had to try it. I love lip gloss and have used many over the years, but never one as amazing as this one! The packaging advertises that it is a PH powered lip gloss that reacts to light and your PH for your perfect lip color and that it instantly matches you in 60 seconds. Of course I was skeptical about it.....at first. When I applied the gloss my lips seemed like I had only applied a clear gloss with the tiniest hint of pink. Within seconds I noticed it darkening to a beautiful bright bubble gum pink color, and I must say no other lip gloss color has come close to looking as pretty as the PF gloss did. It truly did seem like this was the perfect shade for me. At first I was worried it would be to bright or to pink but I was extremely pleased with the end color. The gloss went on smooth not sticky and I love that it is an actual bristle type brush and not the sponge type brush. When I first applied the gloss I noticed it was leaving the infamous stains on my straw and cigarette (yes no good to smoke I know!) This of course always happens and I end up having to re-apply my gloss every hour it seems like, so I was worried it would be the same with the PF gloss.  But this was not the case for this product. It seemed like the only thing that wore off my lips was the wet glossy look the color was still completely intact. However my lips still looked shiny and glossy even after the small amounts of wear off on the cigarette and straw! It seemed like it had dried to create the perfect shiny gloss color look that you normally only get when you first apply a lip gloss. Yes some of the gloss had worn off but nothing major and nothing like other products I have used. Another plus for the PH matchmaker gloss! I was even more impressed when more then 24hrs later my lips still had a beautiful pink color, of course the gloss and shine was long gone but the color had stayed strong! So my thought if you do not have to reapply all the time like you do with other products, your lip gloss will last longer and you will pay less. So in my opinion PF matchmaker lip gloss is the best lip gloss I have ever used! Well worth more than the $8. 93 I paid for it. So my suggestion is buy buy buy!! Amazing product, amazing color, amazing features, amazing how long it lasts! I could find nothing wrong with this product, nothing but love!

*Side note in one pic you will see I painted a PF on my hand, that was 2-22-12 around 11pm it is now 2-24-12 and around 7pm and I can still see the PF on my hand! Faded of course but that just shows it's staying power!!



The gorgeous PF Matchmaker Lip gloss

Lip Gloss color Pink 7599



Remarkable light and handy mirror means you can apply
anytime and anywhere! What didn't they think of?!

No comments:

Post a Comment