Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Monday, March 19, 2012

FREE!! With rebate!!

Try a Rain-X wiper blade for FREE! To get ONE for free follow directions below!!

Print the rebate form from the link posted below

Head on over to Walmart to buy your wiper BEFORE 3-31-12

Fill out the Rebate form and mail it in WITH your receipt (circle the purchase price of your wiper on the receipt!)

Wait patiently for your rebate check to come in the mail!!

NOTE It states on rebate form up to $15.99 on ONE Rain-X fusion wiper blade not sure if you can print 2 forms or not so you can get a pair instead of just one lol!! Make sure to read ALL FINE PRINT!!

Click here for rebate form!!

No comments:

Post a Comment