Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Mail Call!

Time for Mail Call today!! What good things were you surprised with in your mailbox?? Here is my rundown for the day  :)

P n G sampler box with 1 Always pad, travel size bottle of Scope, sample of Crest toothpaste, Crest 3D white strips samples, Dawn power clean sample, and Downy Unstoppable sample (all in P n G sampler box!!) also got a 1213 T-shirt again, bottle of serum I won from Kiehls, more Always coupons from their girly goodies giveaway, a 4pk energy pill sampler, 2pk diet pill sample (?) my $50 Amazon card I won, and a custom Hot wheel car with my son's picture and name on it, had to pay for that one but very worth it when I see the look on his little face! Was $7.99 before shipping. Pricey yes but again totally worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment