Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Mail Call!

Time for Friday mail call!! What goodies did you find in your mailbox today?? Here is mine  :)

Valspar paint kit which has 2 mini paint pans, a mini paint roller with extra roller, $5.00 off coupon, 3 other color cards that match with my paint choice, 233ml or 7.9 fl oz jar of the paint I picked and some other info, a package from P and G Beauty because I never received my Olay body wash I won, the package included a handwritten apology and some goodies they had wrapped up in cute paper with ribbons and all which were a pantene shampoo and conditioner sample, a Herbal Essence shampoo sample, a bar of Ivory soap, and A Olay body wash sample!! A baseball magazine for hubby, 8 coupons for FREE pkg of m and m's or snickers and a necklace from Paradise Collection giveaway they had!! So good mail day :)

What goodies did you all get??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment