Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Friday, January 13, 2012

As you know

Well as you know I am a mom of 4 lol so on weekends you may not see as many posts from me because Sat & sundays can be pretty busy and my kiddos and family have to come first :) so I will try to get a few in for you guys but not as much as usual. I will tell you this though tomorrow is eucerin's last day to give out 100 btls so if you haven't gotten one yet make sure you are all over it. They will post their giveaway time sometime tomorrow morning so be on the look out and remember it is a FULL sized bottle you get and that the hour window they give you means it will start anytime with in that hour so keep refreshing (F5) the fan offer tab and good luck :)  other then that take a look over all my previous posts and go enter all those contest and play the IWG (instant win games) cause you never know ;) some you may only be able to enter once all together, some you can only enter once a week but others you enter once a day. Take note as your doing them and jot it down it will help you out :) Lastly enjoy your extended weekend and get some good things. You will hear from me again soon good luck all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment