Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Don't forget

If you get bored or run out of freebies to get don't forget to go back to my previous posts and enter all the contest I posted and IWG (instant win games) cause like I said before you never know ;)  Some of them you can only enter once, some once a week but some are daily :) so click away and enter/play all you can! Good luck everyone and have fun. Also if you happen upon a sample, giveaway, contest, sweepstakes, or IWG that I do not have posted please leave the link in a comment to me and I will be sure to get it up there. In the near future I will be working on updating the list of contests and that so I can remove any that may be over, add new ones I find and hopefully let you know if they are one time entry, weekly entry, monthly entry, or daily entry :) So again enjoy and best of luck to us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment