Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

FREE SAMPLE

FREE sample of Huggies good nights underwear from Sams Club. You MUST have a Sams club member card in order to get this sample. Many people have said they just type in 9 random numbers in the box where they ask  for your member number. You can try that if you like, but I am not sure if your sample will be sent out if you try it that way.  :)

https://secure.startsampling.com/sm/goodnites102004/captureAddress.iphtml?item=102004&source=&d=U%A5A%CBKSj%ADID%CC%B5%A2%85%25%2C

Sam's

No comments:

Post a Comment