Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Great Mary Kay page

If you love Mary Kay (and who doesn't)??!! Well I have a great FB page for you, the consultant is a wonderful woman and she has a lot of wonderful products!! She is running a special today only!!! All eye products are buy 2 get 1 free!!! You should hurry on over to check out this offer. Please go by and give her page a like and pass it around to all your friends before this deal is over!! Enjoy  :)

https://www.facebook.com/MKTresaugue?sk=wall

Chandra Tresaugue-Mary Kay Senior Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment