Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Hurry and sign up for this site!!!

I have 2 Super-point invites that I can share with all of you! This is NO joke, no strings attached. You sign up, complete your profile and you will have 30 spins a day to earn points!! Plus any points I earn on my spins you will get also!! But you have to be invited to even join so join fast by click one of my invite links before they are gone. And don't forget to CONFIRM your account (they will send a link to your e-mail click that link and you are confirmed) and don't forget to COMPLETE your whole profile so you can have 30 spins and be awarded the points I get on my spins also!! So click 1 of the links and join up now, don't miss out another day. Your points can be cashed out for gift cards, and even money put into your pay pal accounts. They have tons of stuff on the rewards list to choose from. These links will only be valid for another 48hrs so click now!!! Enjoy  :)

If the invite #1 doesn't work then that means someone already claimed it, try invite #2 and if that one has already been claimed also let me know leave a comment and I will see when of if I will have another invite.

Click here for Superpoints invite #1


Click here for Superpoints invite #2

Sp_logo

No comments:

Post a Comment