Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Papa Johns!!

Be sure that you are signed up as a Papa Johns rewards member today. A e-mail will be going out soon to all rewards members for a new and exciting way to enter to win. They referenced the Superbowl contest they ran awhile back in which everyone who was already a member and voted got a FREE yes FREE pizza and 2-liter of soda!! Did I mention it was completely FREE??!! I was able to redeem my free code for my kiddos dinner one night so be sure to get signed up as soon as you can. It only takes a few minutes so click link below and you could be the next winner of FREE pizza!! Plus every time you order on line you earn points, once you have built up 25 points you can trade those points in for a FREE pizza!! So sign up today and enjoy  :)

Click here to register, or log in to make sure you are a rewards member!!

Thank you Papa Rewards Members! Even if you didn't get to participate in the Papa John's Super Bowl XLVI Coin Toss Experience, more fun and reward options are coming. Watch for an email next week with exiting news about Papa Rewards.

No comments:

Post a Comment