Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Purex scavenger hunt!

Click link below to enter in the Purex scavenger hunt!! They will give you a piece of the picture you are looking for and you click around their site hunting for this image. Helpful hint when you find the right image it will have this starry twinkle effect around it, click on it and the form will come up for you to enter. You could win a $50 gift card!! Good luck all and happy hunting  :)

Click here to start your hunt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment