Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

BHG Better homes and Garden

So here is a link that will be for next month. Every month they giveaway 5,000 (first come first serve) wax cubes. The ones you put in a warmer, they melt down and smell amazing!! Like other giveaways this IS NOT an enter and win. It is they will announce when it is time, you click the link and fill out information, submit and hope you see a screen like this-



this is from when I got one before I started the blog. But I will give you the link now because you can enter to win a $100 Wal-mart card under the scent of the month tab right now. That contest will stay on that tab until it is time for their giveaway, should be sometime in February. So here is the link, check it out and enjoy :)

http://www.facebook.com/BHGLiveBetter?sk=app_238615632868768

No comments:

Post a Comment