Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Loving this new site!

So I am a BzzAgent and was invited to check out this site called Smarterer (yes erer! love that by the way!!) and it is really fun! First it is so easy to sign up and register you can connect with your facebook which helps you get to the fun stuff a lot quicker (love that also!) On smarterer you can get bragging rights! They have these great entertaining (and highly addictive) quizzes that will let you know where on the leader board you rank. You get points for how fast you answer, if you get the question right and you can even improve your score by submitting questions for the quiz!! You loose points by of course getting the question wrong. But you can get badges for accomplishments like I got 5 questions in a row right and I was able to post it on FB, twitter or linkedin so you can have bragging rights!! I can see my hubby and I battling each other on who gets better scores lol. You should really check this out especially if you like to challenge your friends, family co-workers etc. It really is fun and you get hooked trying over and over to improve your score! I will post the link for you guys so please check it out I think you will have a lot of fun with it!! Enjoy :)  and pass it along to everyone you know so you can get to challenging each other for bragging rights!


smarterer.com

1 comment: