Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pantene

Pantene will be going live in about 10mins!!! So if you have not gotten a e-mail confirming you are getting a coupon for a FREE bottle of shampoo or conditioner yet get ready! Click link below and be ready about 5mins before it starts, they go fast and hopefully you vote for the winner (the past 3 days Ice Shine has been winning, you can vote that way but that's your choice would hate for you to lose out because it went a different way for once.) Good luck all  :)

Click here for Pantene vote/giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment