Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pantene

Well did you get an e-mail yet? Apparently they sent them out tonight, my mom already got hers so check your e-mails!! If not you have ONE more chance at it tomorrow! Pantene will be doing their final giveaway/vote tomorrow at 2:00pm central time. So good luck tomorrow everyone and remember it is FREEBIE FRIDAY!!! So be ready!  :)  I will post again sometime tonight a list of freebies for tomorrow that I know about, I will also keep my eyes peeled for any new ones. Until then enjoy all the contests I posted today and make sure you enter away, some of them end very soon. Good luck all  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment