Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Mail Call from Monday!

Trying to catch up!! Really get dragged down when you are sick :) So here is Mondays mail call lol Anything good you got that you want to tell about?? Here was my haul for the day  :)

Formula, free bag of cat food to try out from being a Bzz agent, razor I won for hubby, dental samples, likewise moisture sample, tums sample, coupon for $1.50 off lotion and another coupon I won from Entenmanns!!


No comments:

Post a Comment