Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Mail Call from Tuesday!

On to the next day lol  :) Mail call Tuesday :) What goodies arrived in your mail box??!! Here was my haul from that day  :)

Bridal guide magazine, 2 Palmer's samples with $1.00 off coupons, 5 neat little activity books for the kiddos, $1.50 off Stouffers coupon, Crystal Light energy coupon and sample, a skin sample, Box of coffee I won and best thing ever Physicians Formula prize I got from being their top fan!!


2 comments: