Welcome

First off welcome and thank you for checking out my blog. I am VERY new to this and am just getting this started. I am working to get this off the ground and running, so please be patient with me :) I very much appreciate your understanding and patience as I work to figure everything out to bring you great information.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Mail call!!

Now back on track!! Mail call for Wednesday  :)  Did anyone get some awesome freebies that you would like to tell about?? Feel free to share what you found in your mail box today! Here is my haul of the day


Print Place samples which came with a handy note pad!, the 2 dog treat samples from Wal-mart, prevent underage drinking activity booklets, U tampon sample, another Zarbee's sample, sample from Snore Rx which I hope helps hubby with his snoring lol, skin care sample and bottle of gummy vitamins I won from Vitafusion freebie Friday!

So what did you get today??


No comments:

Post a Comment